Do It Right—The First Time
Download White Paper
streamline your omnichannel initiatives with our comprehensive solutions for “buy online, pick up in store” (bopis). madix can help you organize and secure bopis orders, manage your pickup queues, and push impulse merchandise for additional, in-store sales.
- Location – The pickup counter needs to be located near the store’s entrance for best accessibility
- Signage – Customers should be able to easily identify where and how to proceed to pick up their order; signage and graphics not only facilitate pickup, but also lend aesthetic appeal to otherwise boring fixtures and counters in the front end
- Organization – Fixtures that provide organized storage and display will help make in-store fulfillment faster while minimizing mistakes
- Queue management – A defined queuing area for order pickup will streamline the pickup process; queuing systems with plenty of impulse-merchandising options can also help boost in-store sales
- Scalability – “Buy Online, Pick Up in Store” popularity increases during peak shopping seasons just like any other retail-sales channel; fixtures that can grow and shrink according to demand will help retailers maintain BOPIS performance without wasting valuable space